OPEN HALF TERM MONDAY 10AM - 4.45PM!
Calling all witches and wizards, monsters and zombies, ghosts and skeletons! Dress to distress in your scariest costume on the streets of Milestones Museum this October half term and claim a sweet treat!* Activities** include:
- Trick-or-treat trail (£2.50 per person)
- Spooky Stories (11.30am and 3pm)
- Make-and-take craft (11am - 3pm. £2 per person)
- Face painting (every day from 11am, subject to availability, charge applies)
- Funky Halloween Disco (1pm - 2pm, come in fancy dress)
- Spooky treats in our creepy café and terrifying tea tent
* Terms and conditions apply. Only one treat per visitor.
**Additional charges apply for some activities.