Skip to main content
Ticketing terms and conditions
- When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of a contract between Hampshire Cultural Trust and yourself.
- We operate a strict policy of no refunds or exchanges for tickets bought either online or in venue. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- Gift aided tickets are subject to Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (HMRC) regulations. Please notify us if you: want to cancel this declaration; change your name or home address; no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.
- Tickets must not be sold or resold and are non-transferable. Any re-sale or exchange of a ticket automatically renders it void.
- You may be asked for ID to match your ticket name, if you are unable to provide matching ID, we reserve the right to refuse entry.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry, if for any reason we deem there is a risk to the museum, public or staff.