Explore our range of educational resources available at Milestones Museum. For further information and to make your booking, please fill out the form below.
Information we will need
- Which programme you wish to follow
- Approximately how many students you will be bringing
- Whether anyone on the visit has mobility issues which will prevent them using, or being carried up or down, 20 stairs to exit the building in an emergency (this information dictates whether we assign you an accessible lunch room).
- Your top 3-4 preferred dates to visit (please note that the museum is closed on Mondays)
After booking we recommend making a familiarisation visit to acquaint yourself with the Museum. Read more about making a familiarisation visit.
Once you have made your booking we will send you:
- Confirmation of your booking with the date, times, number of children and adults and the programme you have booked
- Teacher’s Pack including your itinerary for the day and all information about the organisation of your visit
We operate within Hampshire Cultural Trust's rigorous Health and Safety policy. To provide you with help in completing your risk assessment see our hazard assessment guidance.
You will be invoiced for your visit.